Personal Recap 2019


I couldn't feel my self for three years. I lost. I felt like I wouldn't find my future, my self. I couldn't encourage my self to get what I want. I couldn't do what I like to do. And so on and on.

They say that it will happen to every mom in this entired world. So then, they see it as a common thing. If so, every mom finally is afraid of speaking up. But sorry, it was  enough for me.

By the end of the year, about 3 months ago, I've started encouraging my self. To do everything what I want, I dream about. I've started from my own self, questioned to my conscience. What do you wanna do? What kind of thing that makes you happy.

I start to not give a fuck for what everyone think about me.
I start to do everything that makes me look beautiful ( trust me, at least you have to put the soft color lipcream on your lips eventhough it is your stay-at-home day).
I start to consume what I like (but have to make much efforts to consume healthy food or beverage haha).
I start to make free my mind about sin and will do something because that's a good thing.
I start unfollowing anyone that I think they are toxic of my life (duh, sorry).
I start reading many books anymore.
I start writing on my blog anymore.
I start attending many workshops, discuss or the likes anymore.
I stop judging everyone (by not seeing their status or the likes haha)
I stop over-thinking.
I start to work out at least twice in a week.
I start to meditate at least 15 mins a day.
Etc etc etc.

And I know, I am a mom. I just tryi to pursue my happiness and dream. That's not only about ego. Because I know, my son needs a happy mom too.

I am not the type of people who make some resolutions on New Year eve or something. BUT! I proudly say that I have that one in this year: wish it all can be my consistant things that I will do. In the next year, and forever.

If you also will do what I do, trust me. It always be okay.

For the better us, in 2020 and rest of our life.

Cheers.




Comments

Popular Posts