Short Opinion.

Well. Firstly, I have to say much sorry because all I did here not to teach, intimidate, act like more superior than others, look down at them or the likes. What I shared was only about sharing my thoughts. Because I feel like... more I know about the things, more I know that I know nothing. (I think this is what I should do because someone thought wrong about me) 

Ummm, then I just've watched a short video at Satu Persen's Instagram acc. A girl who I guess is so strong enough, shares her story about how to cope with her depression. She got depressed after made a relationship with someone from Europe. (For more story about her, you click this link https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7LWgmghPSN/?igshid=1lhp80a5fz04x)

After watched her story, I got two good lessons. First one, don't ever find for, look for, and being with someone just because we feel so that lonely, sad or in weak inside. That someone will nothing to do with our feelings. That will be a bad distraction. 

Even if we finally find someone, and think that they are the true one, we should look inside and deeper, are we totally ready? Are we really in the good condition? Mentally and emotionally well? Because I believe that a good relationship is built on a strong and solid foundation, not on the debris.

Second one, emotional abuse is something that we can find from the very little things such blaming, insulting, judging, intimidating or even stalking. We often do it so smoothly so then we don't notice that can be harmful for someone.

And we often think that an abuse is only about physics. Besides, someone with emotionally abuse is more vurnarable because we sometime can't see, even notice and feel it.

I think that's it what a very short thoughts of me. Maybe you can watch her story and share what you think about that too. Or maybe you can find another lessons? :)






Comments

Popular Posts